Solid Signal > Wire and Cable > HDMI Accessories > Kramer Electronics PT-2H
The PT-2H is an equalizer for HDMI signals. The unit removes the digital noise (sparkles) in a video image that results from using a long HDMI cable.
- Power supplied from the HDMI source
- Ultra compact NanoTools
- Up to 1080p resolution
- HDTV Compatible and HDCP compliant
- Ranges up to 30m (98ft)
- INPUTS: 2 analog red, green, blue signals: 0.7Vpp/75ohm, H & V sync, TTL level, on 15-pin HD (F) connectors.
- OUTPUT: 1 analog red, green, blue signals: 0.7Vpp/75ohm, H & V syncs, TTL level, on a 15-pin HD (F) connector.
- BANDWIDTH (-3dB): 1200MHz.
- DIMENSIONS: 6cm x 6.5cm x 2.5cm (2.36” x 2.56” x 1”) W, D, H.
- WEIGHT: 0.14kg (0.31lbs) approx.
- ACCESSORIES: Mounting bracket.
- OPTIONS: RK-4PT 19” rack adapter.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Kramer HDMI Equalizer (PT-2H)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!