Solid Signal > Computer and Networking Gear > Input Devices > Wacom PTH650
Wacom PTH650 Intuos5 Medium T Pen Graphics Tablet (PTH650)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
For creative professionals such as photographers, designers and illustrators or anyone who desires professional results, the Intuos5 touch Medium Pen Tablet combines Wacoms most advanced pen technology with multi-touch functionality. Natural and intuitive to use, the tablet lets you alternate between using multi-touch gestures to position and navigate your artwork and the pressure-sensitive pen to sketch, paint, retouch, and edit.
With 48.4 square inches of working area, the medium size of the three Intuos5 touch models is preferred by those who desire ample workspace, yet want a tablet that still fits into most laptop computer bags. The medium size Intuos5 touch has eight ExpressKeys, and the same intuitive multi-touch surface as the other sizes of Intuos5 touch.
- The Human Touch: The addition of Multi-Touch to the Intuos5 gives you an alternate input method. Its natural to use and the perfect complement to the pen in your creative process. Totally immerse yourself in your creative work as you use one hand to pan, zoom and rotate your canvas, and then use your pen to precisely create your work.
- Keep Your Eyes On Your Work: With Intuos5, set-up the ExpressKeys for your own unique configuration of time-saving shortcuts and modifiers. If you ever need a reminder of an ExpressKey function, lightly rest your finger on the capacitive ExpressKey, and see an instant, on-screen reminder of the key’s function.
- Wireless Capability: Intuos5 brings natural pen control to your PC or Mac through a single USB connection. If you prefer, any size Intuos5 tablet can be easily converted to an RF wireless connection with the Wacom Wireless Accessory Kit (sold separately at Wacom’s online store). (Availability in Latin America varies depending on country.)
- Professional Pen Performance In order to simulate traditional pens, markers and brushes, the Intuos5 Grip Pen features 2048 levels of pen pressure sensitivity as well as pen tilt recognition. Varying the pressure of the pen against the tablet can create variations in line width and opacity or can be used to create unique brush effects.
- Modern Ergonomic Design The innovative design of Intuos5 features soft-touch, matte-black finish with illuminated accents. The ergonomic design allows you to flip the Intuos5 tablets in either direction to suit left-handed or left- or right-handed use. Available in three wide-format sizes, small, medium and large, you can choose the perfect size to fit your specific working style and workflow needs.
- Wacom Tip Sensor Wacom Tip Sensor Featuring Wacom’s innovative pen tip sensor, Intuos5 captures the slightest nuance of pen pressure starting with only a single gram of pressure. With every stroke, Intuos captures even the most subtle nuances of pressure, giving you the creative power to dynamically adjust exposure, brush size, line weight, opacity and more by pressing harder or softer with the pen.
- Customizable ExpressKeys Customizable ExpressKeys With the Intuos5 ExpressKeys, you will work smarter, not harder. Use the default short cuts already set to the ExpressKeys, or set your own application specific shortcuts. Combined with the on-screen ExpressView, you will have easy reference to all your short cuts, so you can fly through your work more intuitively than ever.
- Multi-Function Touch Ring A favorite feature among Intuos users, the finger-sensitive Multi-Function Touch Ring provides you with control of up to four-user defined functions such as scrolling, zooming, brush size, canvas rotation and more.**
- Convenience The lightweight pen stand not only provides a convenient pen holder, but also functions as a handy twist-off storage compartment for pen nibs and handy nib removal tool. Standard, felt, stroke and flex nibs ship with the Intuos5, allowing you to simulate working with a variety of traditional art and design materials.
8.8" x 5.5"
(224 x 140 mm)
Advanced Pen Tip Sensor
Bundled Software Download Program
Mac and PC
USB or RF wireless
(with Wireless Accessory Kit sold separately)
Express View Display (HUD)
Finger Sensitive Input
User-defined Touch Ring controls up to four functions
Max Data Rate
+/- 0.01" (0.25 mm)
15" x 9.9" x 0.5"
(380 x 251 x 12 mm)
5080 lpi (lines per inch)
+/- 60 degrees
Wacom Wireless Kit Support
Product Reviews for Wacom PTH650 Intuos5 Medium T Pen Graphics Tablet (PTH650)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!