LigoWave delivers the most robust 3 GHz PTP solution on the market by coupling ultra-high output power, flexible channel width capability (5/10/20/40 MHz**), and industry-leading proprietary software mechanisms. The LigoPTP 3 Series products offer carrier-class link connectivity in areas where 2.4 and 5 GHz spectrums are crowded or unavailable.
- 18 dBi integrated panel antenna for long distance PTP links or an external N-connector for your own antenna
- Flexible center channel and channel width capability (5/10/20/40 MHz**) for throughput optimization
- True TCP throughput up to 70 Mbps
- 50,000 packets-per-second (PPS) – ideal for VOIP backhaul applications
- ARQ (Selective Repeat) for very high throughput
- Dynamic TDD for bandwidth optimization
- Rugged articulating bracket solution for multi-facet mounting
At true TCP throughput capability of 70 Mbps and packets-per-second performance of 50,000 PPS, the LigoPTP 3 Series products are perfect for dedicated access or In-band Wi-Max backhaul applications (including VOIP).
The LigoPTP 3-18/3-N product features an integrated 18 dBi panel antenna, with narrow beamwidth to enable long-range, rock-solid link connectivity or an external N-connector for your antenna.
The LigoPTP 3-18 showcases an array of advanced software mechanisms that provide optimal point-to-point connectivity for high-throughput, long distance links. LigoWaves proprietary PTP mechanisms utilize techniques such as Dynamic Time Division Duplexing (TDD) to dynamically allocate bandwidth in the direction needed, thus increasing link efficiency and greatly decreasing the impact that distance has on throughput of the link. The LigoWave point-to-point products also feature selective repeat ARQ technology, an enhanced error-correction software mechanism that optimizes data traffic to provide very high throughput over high-bandwidth, long-range links even in the presence of interference.
The LigoPTP 3-18 is also compatible with RCMS, a centralized configuration, firmware, and statistics server offered by LigoWave for carrier class diagnostic and configuration management capabilities.
Here are available downloads related to this product: