Solid Signal > Computer and Networking Gear > Wi-Fi Antennas > LigoWave PTP5-N-PRO
LigoWave unleashes its highest capacity, license-free PTP device with the release of the LigoPTP PRO series product line. Making use of ground breaking 2x2 MiMo technology, the LigoPTP 5-23/5-N PRO delivers real aggregate throughput capability of up to 220 Mbps (110 Mbps full-duplex) combined with high packets-per-second performance.
- 5 GHz PTP bridge, ideal for: Dedicated Access Backhaul Private networks
- Dynamic TDD for allocating bandwidth in real-time to the direction needed
- 23 dBi dual-polarization antenna
- PoE built-in for single cable installation
- Advanced security technologies
- Comprehensive management features: Web GUI, Command line management via SSH, WNMS server support for configuration, SNMP V1/2/3 with traps supporting MIBs: 802.11, 802.1x, MIBII, Syslog support, Compatible with LigoWave link calculator, Real-time alerts, Rugged articulating bracket solution for multi-facet mounting, Oled screen and beeper for alignment & IP-67 compliant
- Flexible center channel and channel width capability (20/40 MHz) for throughput optimization
- Radio rate of up to 300Mbps
- True TCP throughput up to 180 Mbps
- Advanced proprietary W-jet wireless protocol
- High packet-per-second (PPS) rate is ideal for VOIP backhaul applications
- Low packet latency (2ms)
- Great spectral efficiency (7.5 bit/ Hz)
- ARQ (Selective Repeat) for very high throughput
Additionally, the new product is compatible with previous LigoPTP 5-23 MiMo and LigoPTP 5-N MiMo models. This product enables carrier-class point-to-point capability, ideal for dedicated access or backhaul applications (including VOIP or other small packet applications). The Ligo PTP PRO product family couples flexible channel width capability (20 or 40 MHz) and industry-leading proprietary software mechanisms to set the utmost standard in spectral efficiency.
The LigoPTP 5-23/5-N PRO products feature either an integrated dual-polarized antenna or two N-type connectors. They are housed in rugged, cast aluminum enclosures. Combining digital signal processing, dual polarization antennas and proprietary W-Jet 2 MiMo protocol these bridges have a high spectral efficiency of 7.5bit/Hz.
The LigoPTP 5-23/5-N PRO showcase an array of advanced software mechanisms that provide optimal point-to-point connectivity for high-throughput, long distance links.
LigoWave’s proprietary PTP mechanisms utilize techniques such as Dynamic Time Division Duplexing (TDD) to dynamically allocate bandwidth in the direction needed,thus increasing link efficiency and greatly decreasing the impact that distance has on throughput of the link.
The LigoWave point-to-point products also features selective repeat ARQ technology, an enhanced error-correction software mechanism that optimizes data traffic to provide very high throughput over high-bandwidth, long-range links even in the presence of interference.
The new PRO series products have an extremely powerful integrated 30 dB (1000 mW) radio which allows building solid long-distance links even with an integrated antenna. The output power on highest modulation (MCS 15) is 24 dBi which is hard to find elsewhere in the market today.
Gigabit Ethernet port and 802.3 af standard support makes the PRO series product line even more flexible. Im-provements on the SURGE and ESD protection side make this product ideal for mission critical and harsh-weather condition installations. SURGE and ESD protection was designed according to IEC 61000-4-2 (ESD) and IEC 61000-4-5 (SURGE) standards.
The LigoPTP 5-23/5-N PRO is also compatible with LigoWave’s online link calculator and WNMS, a centralized configuration, firmware, and statistics server offered by LigoWave for remote diagnostic and configuration.
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for LigoWave LW-PTP-5-N-PRO 5GHz PTP Mimo NF Con Pro Series (PTP5-N-PRO)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!