Solid Signal > Cell Phones and Accessories > Signal Booster Accessories > Nextivity Q34-2-5-4-12CU-EXA
Cel-Fi QUATRA is an Active DAS Hybrid that solves this problem. It is an affordable, all-digital solution. It provides uniform, high quality cellular signal throughout a building, and is scalable to the size needed. Cel-FI QUATRA is carrier approved and guaranteed network safe. Unlike older analog boosters and passive DAS technology, Cel-Fi QUATRA delivers a cellular signal that is up to 1000x stronger, utilizing CAT 5e cabling for RF and Power over Ethernet, with no signal attenuation right to the perimeter of the building. Cel-Fi QUATRA can be installed in just days (compared to months typical of other solutions), and at a price point that meets the middleprise budget.
Cel-Fi QUATRA is designed to improve indoor signal coverage without any risk of interference on the mobile network. Cel-Fi QUATRA provides a sophisticated network-safe solution that has been engineered to deliver multiple levels of network protection:
- Uplink power control to prevent desensitizing the network
- Echo cancellation and feedback control
- Uplink gating
- Signal qualification (channels are individually qualified, so noise or very poor signals won't be amplified and degrade the network)
Cel-Fi QUATRA is an active DAS hybrid solution for delivering high quality in-building cellular coverage in middleprise venues. It combines the best of active DAS and the Cel-Fi technologies that have been widely adopted by carriers around the world. It operates in off-air mode or can be integrated with carrier small cell equipment and operated in distributed small cell mode, creating a Supercell. Cel-Fi QUATRA can be configured with components, for single or multi-carrier environments.
- High coverage gain, downlink power, and uplink power
- Multi-carrier 3G/4G/LTE Voice and Data
- Supercell mode via connection to single small cell, or multiple small cells, to form a coordinated Supercell
- All digital Cat5e PoE solution
- Setup, maintenance, and remote management
- Network safe and carrier approved
- Built for installers
- With 1000x more gain than the competition, Cel-Fi QUATRA delivers a stronger signal and provides a larger coverage footprint in environments where the incoming signal is weak.
- With 4x more downlink power than the competition, QUATRA ensures the strongest signal is sent to inside antennas to provide a huge coverage footprint.
- 2x more uplink power than the competition allows for a stronger signal transmission to the tower to maximize user capacity and increase the range from the cell site.
- No need to deal with signal loss from coax, or the high costs of Fiber. Use existing dedicated Cat5e lines, or simply drop new ones without permits or difficult trenching. Cat5e is an easy to deploy, all digital solution that also delivers power from NU to CU.
- Cel-Fi QUATRA ships with installer tools that simplify the planning process, equipment selection, and antenna aiming to automate the hard math calculations of RF Planning and eliminate the complexity of specifying the system for the unique venue requirements.
- Cel-Fi provides the WAVE Portal application for easy setup, provisioning, and management via a Smart Phone or Cloud Portal, providing quick access to install and help your customers faster.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Cel-Fi QUATRA DAS Hybrid 1000 CU-Band 2/5/12/66 ATT GCI (Q34-2-5-4-12CU-EXA)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!