Solid Signal > Cell Phones and Accessories > Cell Phone Signal Boosters > Nextivity Q34-4-5-12-13-25-NU-EXA
The Q34-4/5/12/13/25 NU_EXA by Cel-Fi is the hub of the Cel-Fi QUATRA solution, which is an in-building enterprise cellular system and a Dual Carrier Active DAS hybrid that solves coverage issues for 3G/4G/LTE. The scalable design works with one to four Coverage Units to provide up to 50,000 square feet (5,000 square meters) of coverage. This can be configured for an off-air donor antenna. The QUATRA 2000 solutions are scalable and can be deployed alongside one another to deliver Multi-Carrier Coverage. This unit is designed for AT&T and Verizon carriers.
Unlike older analog boosters and passive DAS technology, Cel-Fi QUATRA delivers a cellular signal that is up to 1000x stronger, utilizing CAT 5e cabling for RF and Power over Ethernet, with no signal attenuation right to the perimeter of the building. Cel-Fi QUATRA can be installed in just days (compared to months typical of other solutions), and at a price point that meets the middleprise budget.
- Provides donor signal to the Cel-Fi QUATRA system
- AT&T and Verizon Multi-Carrier Solution
- Provides power to Coverage Units (up to four)
- Carrier approved and unconditionally network safe
- Multiple QUATRA 1000 and 2000 units can be deployed for Single, Dual, and Multi-Carrier Solutions
- Connects to the Cel-Fi WAVE Platform for remote monitoring and management
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Cel-Fi QUATRA 2000 Networked Smart Booster ATT Verizon NU (Q34-4-5-12-13-25-NU-EXA)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!