MikroTik introduces the R52H wireless 802.11a+b+g miniPCI card for multiband high speed applications, with up to 350mW output power. It works on 2.192-2.539 and 4.920-6.100GHz frequency range and supports Turbo mode for faster transfers. The card performs best when coupled with the MikroTik RouterOS.
- Turbo, 802.11a, 802.11b and 802.11g IN ONE
- Operates in both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz wireless bands
- Supports MikroTik Nstreme
- Extended distances and higher speeds due to better output signal power
- FCC and CE approval
- Dimensions: 2.4 x 1.78in (6.0 x 4.5cm)
R52H is optimized to work with MikroTik Nstreme protocol to reach extra long distances at a great speed. The Nstreme protocol is MikroTik proprietary wireless protocol created to overcome speed and distance limitations of IEEE 802.11 standards and to extend point-to-point and point-to-multi point wireless link performance. The new Nstreme-dual protocol designed to provide real full-duplex communications over wireless with a pair of wireless cards – one for transmitting data and one for receiving.
Here are available downloads related to this product: