Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Wall Plates and Surface Mount Boxes > Kramer Electronics RC-43T
The RC-43T is a six button auxiliary control panel that works as a remote control panel for master room controllers such as the SL-1 in classrooms, boardrooms or auditoriums. The RC-43T buttons are touch−sensitive and give press confirmation using their LEDs.
- Multimedia classrooms
- Conference rooms
- Touch-sensitive & Label Capable Buttons -6 white-color LED-feedback buttons.
- Custom Labeled, Removable Button Caps.
- 1 K-NET Connector : Connect to master room controller, and auxiliary keypads for remote keypad control.
- K-NET Single Link Connection: Provides a single keypad link cable-connectivity, carrying both power and keypad control.
- Program Control: Program configuration with Kramer K-Config software.
- Mini USB Port: To upload configuration files, set the K-NET ID number, and power the device during configuration.
- Mounting: In-wall, in standard 1 gang US wall junction boxes.
- Easy Installation: Fits to standard in-wall boxes for simple and cost-reducing installation.
||6 touch control buttons
||1 K-NET on a 4-pin removable terminal block
||12V DC 100mA
||32° to 104°F (0° to +40°C)
||-40° to 158°F (-40° to +70°C)
||10 - 90% Non-condensing
|Product Dimensions W, D, H
||2.72" x 0.63" x 4.5" (6.9cm x 1.6cm x 11.4cm)
||0.66 lbs. (0.3 kg)
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Kramer 6-Button KNET Auxiliary White Control Panel (RC-43T)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!