Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Headend Cabinets > Vericom REX42-03992
Our network cabinets support standard 19-inch EIA equipment, feature lockable mesh doors and are available in several size options. Our cabinets are fully welded and built with powder-coated rolled steel in a sleek black finish. These enhanced ventilation server cabinets have a depth of 42.00 inches (1067 mm) and a width of 23.625 inches (600 mm).
- Includes a lockable plexiglass front door with a vented frame and a lockable fully vented rear door
- Fully assembled in less than 30 minutes
- Pre-installed recessed casters
- Adjustable sliding cable entries on the top and bottom panels
- Adjustable vertical cable management channel
- Removable and lockable half-height side panels
- Four fan unit provides optimum ventilation
- Reversible right or left front and rear doors
- Heavy duty 19" mounting rails with 10-32 threaded holes and RU markings
- Construction: 14 gauge cold rolled steel with powder coated finish
- Static loading Capacity: 2,867 lbs.
- Fan capacity: 280 CFM total
- Compliance: ANSI/EIA RS-310D, IEC60297-2, DIN41194; Part 1, DIN41494; Part 7
- Standard EIA-310-D hole spacing
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Vericom Enhanced Ventilation 1067mm Network Cabinet 42U - 79.75 Inch (REX42-03992)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!