Solid Signal > Wire and Cable > 50-Ohm Coax Cables > Belden RF200-1000
Belden - RG58 Size Coaxial Cable (RF200-1000)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Currently Not Available
BELDEN RF200 coaxial cable. 50 ohms. Sized to fit RG58/LMR-200 conn. Solid center conductor. Foil and braid shield, Polyethylene jacket, 1000 spool.
- Cable Type: RF-200
- Nominal Capacitance (pf/ft): 24.5
- Loss @ 50 Mhz: 2.29
- Loss @ 100 MHz: 2.9 dB
- Loss @ 400 MHz: 5.98 dB
- Loss @ 900 MHz: 9.2 dB
- Loss @ 1000 MHz: 10.48
- Sold By: 1000 Spool
- Other Spec: RoHS
- Strip Tool: #63427, 494357 or 460047
- Mfg. Warranty: 10 Years
- Dielectric Insulation: FEP
- Center Conductor Material: Copper
- Center Conductor Diameter: 0.044 in
- Center Conductor Construction: Solid
- Nominal Core O.D.: .116"
- Nominal O.D.: 0.195 in
- VOP: 85 %
- Shield %: 100% Foil / 95% Braid
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Belden - RG58 Size Coaxial Cable (RF200-1000)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!