Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Telco Equipment > RAD RICI-4E1
RICi-4E1/T1, RICi-8E1/T1 is a state-of-the-art Network Termination Unit (NTU) connecting Fast Ethernet LANs over four or eight bonded E1 or T1 circuits. The device enables service providers to supply high-capacity Ethernet services to remote locations, and transparent connection of corporate LANs over existing E1 or T1 lines.
RICi-4E1/T1, RICi-8E1/T1 complies with RAD's unique set of EtherAccess features. This feature set provides services and carrier backhaul applications over low and high-speed PDH and SDH/SONET circuits from fractional and full E1/T1, E3/T3 over STM-1/OC-3, STM-4/OC-12 to Ethernet networks. The device can be used in a point-to-point application or in a hub-and-spoke topology, operating opposite RAD's Egate-100 and third-party gateways.
- Connecting Fast Ethernet LANs over up to four or eight bonded E1 or T1 circuits utilizing Multilink PPP, bridging the bandwidth gap between E1/T1 and E3/T3
- Certified by the Metro Ethernet Forum (MEF) for MEF 9 EPL
- VLAN tagging, stacking, and stripping fully separates Ethernet user traffic from management data
- Monitoring diagnostic tools for quick fault isolation on TDM and Ethernet ports
- Bidirectional fault propagation of MLPPP link errors to the Ethernet port and Ethernet port errors to the MLPPP port
- Special Order Product. Non-Cancellable and Non-Returnable.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for RAD Fast Ethernet Over 4xE1 Termination Unit (RICI-4E1)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!