Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Headend Cabinets > Vericom RN847-03989
Our standard network cabinet offers outstanding quality for those network environments that require a standard network solution. Our cabinets support standard 19-inch EIA equipment and are available in several size options and are fully welded and built with powder-coated rolled steel in a sleek black finish.
These standard network cabinets have a depth of 31.5 inches (800 mm) and a width of 23.625 inches (600 mm).
- Includes a lockable clear plexiglass front door and a lockable solid steel rear door
- Fully assembled in less than 30 minutes
- Pre-installed recessed casters
- Adjustable sliding cable entries on the top and bottom panels
- Adjustable vertical cable management channel
- Removable and lockable half-height side panels
- Four fan unit provides optimum ventilation
- Reversible right or left front and rear doors
- Heavy duty 19” mounting rails with 10-32 threaded holes and RU markings
- Construction: Heavy gauge cold rolled steel with powder coated finish
- Static loading Capacity: 2,867 lbs.
- Fan capacity: 280 CFM total
- Compliance: ANSI/EIA RS-310D, IEC60297-2, DIN41194; Part 1, DIN41494; Part 7
- Standard EIA-310-D hole spacing
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Vericom Standard 800mm Network Cabinet 47U - 88.5 Inch (RN847-03989)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!