Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Headend Equipment > Vericom RORAE-66421
Our 2 post steel racks are constructed of corrosion resistant, powder-coated steel and hold standard 19-inch EIA equipment. These relay racks contain RU markings for fast mounting and offer a variety of features that are perfect for your individual environment. Our 2 post steel racks feature a depth of 23.625 inches (600 mm) and a width of 23.625 inches (600 mm).
- 42U - 78.75 inches (2,000 mm)
- Static loading Capacity: 550 lbs.
- Compliance: ANSI/EIA RS-310D, IEC60297-2
- DIN41194; Part 1, DIN41494; Part 7
- 47U - 87.50 inches (2,223 mm)
- Fully assembled in less than 30 minutes
- Pre-drilled for floor mounting but also includes 4 adjustable leveling feet
- RU markings for faster equipment mounting
- Ships in an economical flat pack container for ultimate protection and reduced shipping cost
- Supports 19-inch EIA equipment
- Both threaded and cage hole mounting profiles
- Construction: 14 gauge cold rolled steel with powder coated finish
Construction: 4 mm Aluminum Plate
Static loading Capacity: 331 lbs.
Compliance: ANSI/EIA RS-310D, IEC60297-2
DIN41194; Part 1, DIN41494; Part 7
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Vericom 2-Post Steel Rack System (RORAE-66421)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!