Solid Signal > Computer and Networking Gear > Wi-Fi Antennas > Radwin RW-5510-0130
Radwin- RW-5510-0130 510 3.6 GHz 10 Mbps Integrated (19.5) Subscriber Unit (RW-5510-0130)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Currently Not Available
The Radwin 5000 HPMP provides a variety of high capacity subscriber units (HSUs) that deliver 10, 25, 50 and 100 Mbps for fixed and nomadic applications. The capacity of the units can easily be upgraded from 10 to 50 Mbps and 50 to 100 Mbps via a software key. This enables low initial investment while securing further capacity growth.
- Description: HSU 510 Series 2x2 MIMO, 10 Mbps (Aggregate) Ethernet, Subscriber Unit,Integrated antenna (19.5 dBi), default band 3.6GHz. Model Series: RW5000/HSU/5510/F36/FCC/INT
- Broadband Frequency Band: 3.65 GHz
- Frequency Range: 3.650-3.7 MHz
- Radio Type: Subscriber Module
- Network Protocol: IP
- Data Rate: 10 Mbit/s
- Temperature Range: 35 - 60 deg C
- Mounting: Included
- Encryption: AES 128, FIPS 197
- GPS Synchronization: No
- Antenna Type: Integrated
- Power Supply: PoE via external device: 100-240 VAC
- Mfg. Warranty: 2 Years
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Radwin- RW-5510-0130 510 3.6 GHz 10 Mbps Integrated (19.5) Subscriber Unit (RW-5510-0130)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!