Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Signal Meters > Bird Technologies SA-6000XT
BIRD Site Analyzer Freq. Range 25 MHz to 6 GHz. Measures return loss, DTF and cable loss.
- Ethernet Port Included: No
- Spectrum Analyzer Option: No
- Mfg. Warranty: 2 Years
- Maximum Frequency: 6 GHz
- RF Input Connector: N Female
- Touch Screen: No
- Battery Included: Yes
- Description: 25 MHz to 6 GHz, DTF, Return Loss, and Cable Loss measurements. Standard Accesories include: Carrying Case, Instruction Manual, Serial Cable, PC Tool Software for Windows, AC Power Supply and Automotive Power Adapter. *REQUIRED CALIBRATION COMPONENT NOT INCLUDED.
- Frequency: 6 GHz
- Power Measurement: Yes
- Power Measurement: Yes with external Bird USB sensors - 5014 and 5015
Bird's SA-6000XT Site Analyzer is the newest offering from Bird, it is designed to help do much more then simply repair broken cables or faulty antennas after the fact. The Site Analyzer combines ease-of-use with powerful measurement and data analysis to help perform predictive maintenance. PC software allows download to PC to analyze data for long-term assessment of system trends, problems, and performance. No options are needed for power measurement, just purchase one of Bird's USB power sensors.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Bird Technologies SA-6000XT Bird Site Analyzer (SA-6000XT)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!