Solid Signal > Satellite Equipment > Multiswitches and Signal Distribution > SPAUN SBK-9965NF
The SBK9965NF is the ultimate-output amplifier from Spaun. It boasts a higher output than the SBK5503NF, and combined with an SMK cascade switch is able to feed signals in excess of 100m on a 1mm cc cable. The SBK9965NF is equipped with IF standby logic, to meet energy saving directives, and a passive terrestrial option allows return path through the device. Remotely powering two NVF5523SR repeater amplifiers is also possible allowing system expansion.
- Ultra High output allows signals to outreach other switchgear
- Onboard attenuators allow levelling of input signals
- SAT amplifiers have pre-compensated response
- Outstanding noise performance and out of band rejection
- Line volts to power remote amplifier
- LNB voltage selectable
- Power save mode
- Return path compatible
- Supplied with 9 isolated terminations
- This is a special order product and is not returnable
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Spaun Power Launch Amplifier for 8 SAT IF Signals/Active Terrestrial (SBK-9965NF)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!