Solid Signal > Cell Phones and Accessories > Cell Phone Signal Boosters and Amplifiers > SureCall SC-DUALO-72-YD2-KIT
A cell booster is all you need to get good quality calls in your home. Use a cell phone amplifier to boost your cell signal strength. Cell phone extenders are a great way to ensure your important calls can be made. Make more calls than ever before with this cellular repeater. Wondering how to improve cell phone reception? All you need is this booster kit and you can drastically improve your signal. For the best cell phone reception and increased call quality, this booster is for you.
72dB dual-band manually adjustable, highly linear booster kit for areas up to 25,000 sq. ft. Kit includes 30 ft and 75 ft of SureCall 400 low loss coax cable, 2-way splitter, outdoor yagi antenna, and two indoor dome antennas.
- Installation notes:
- In order for your system to function properly, you must maintain adequate separation between the outside and inside antennas (if the antennas are too close together, there will be oscillation/feedback between the antennas and the amplifier will shut down). This amplifier requires approximately 60 of separation between the outside and inside antennas. Separation can be horizontal or vertical.
- If you cannot achieve adequate separation to eliminate oscillation, you can turn down the gain on the amplifier, but that will result in a smaller coverage area from the amplifier.
- The interior antennas should be at least 10 ft away from the amplifier.
- Make sure the panel antennas are aimed AWAY from the outside antenna.
- Features & Benefits:
- Industry’s only product line of highly linear signal booster
- Covers all U.S. Cellular and PCS bands including G-Block
- Independently reconfigurable for each band
- Independently, digitally adjustable uplink and downlink
- Built in safeguards completely eliminates interference to cell tower
- Approved by all major US carriers
- Reconfigurable in the field through software
- Dual Embedded CPU for smarter technology
- Eight RSSI detectors for all inputs and outputs
- Stealth technology incorporated; uplink becomes dormant when not in use, providing green, power saving operation
- FCC certified for new rigid network protection standards
- Quality metal construction, durable and resilient
- Lowest Out of Band Emissions (OOBE)to date
- Offers the industry’s best three-year warranty
- Package Includes:
- 65/72db AG amplifier
- CM230W yagi exterior antenna
- CM222W interior dome antenna
- 30ft CM400 cable (N/Male connectors)
- 75ft CM400 cable (N/Male connectors)
- AC power supply
- Frequency Range: Uplink: 824-849/1850-1915Mhz - G Block incl; Downlink : 869-894/1930-1995Mhz - G Block incl.
- Standards Supported: CDMA, WCDMA, GSM, EDGE, TDMA and AMPS etc
- Gain: 65dB Cellullar / 72dB PCS
- Max Output Power: 1 watt EIRP
- Impedance: 50ohms
- Noise Figure: Maximum 5 dB
- VSWR: Less than 2:1
- AC Input: 12V
- RF Connectors: N Female on both sides
- Power Consumption: <10W
- Dimensions: 10.05" x 7.5" x 2" (amplifier)
- Weight: 8.05 (amplifier)
- FCC ID (USA): RSNDUALFORCE
This repeater kit is best for users with direct line of sight to the cell tower (necessary because this kit includes a directional Yagi antenna) who need to provide amplified voice and 3G signal for up to 100 users in a large building.
- Coverage area: up to 25,000 square feet
- All-in-One Kit? YES
- Compatibility: 800mhz/1900mhz networks, which are used by most 2G (voice) and 3G networks in the USA, including:
** Verizon 2G/3G
** Sprint 2G/3G
** AT&T 2G/3G and HSPA+ (which shows up on your device as "4G" - NOT LTE)
** Datajack and Virgin Mobile 3G
** T-Mobile and Cricket 2G
** Does NOT work with LTE (Verizon/AT&T/Sprint/US Cellular/MetroPCS 4G), WiMAX (Sprint/CLEAR 4G), Nextel/iDen, or AWS (T-Mobile 3G/4G and Cricket 3G)
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for SureCall DualForce Yagi Two-Dome Kit (SC-DUALO-72-YD2-KIT)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!