Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Municipal Base Station Antennas > Sinclair SC229-SFXSNF
The SC229 series of antennas have been specifically designed for VHF applications requiring high performance, wideband bandwidth and exceptional electrical and mechanical specifications. This series of omni-directional antennas are constructed of a rugged fiberglass radome which allows them to withstand severe environmental conditions.
- It is enclosed in fiberglass radome with lightning spike projecting through the top of the radome to protect the antenna from a lightning strike.
- This series of antenna also utilizes a tapered radome, which results in less wind resistance, decreases the overall weight, and results in lower tip deflection at high wind speeds.
- 138 to 225 MHz Frequency Range, 6 MHz Bandwidth, N-Female Connector, 6 dBd Gain (nominal), 8.1 dBi Gain, 1.5:1 Input VSWR (max), vertical Polarization, Omni-directional Pattern, 17 degrees Vertical beamwidth (typ), 300 W (max) Average Power Input, and DC ground Lightning protection.
- Clamp005 Mounting Hardware Included.
- Special Order Product. Non-Cancellable and Non-Returnable.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Sinclair 221 MHz 6.1 Omni Antenna (SC229-SFXSNF)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!