Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Municipal Base Station Antennas > Sinclair SD224-SF6PASNM
The Sinclair Exposed Dipole Antenna operates in the 158-168 MHz band with a bandwith of 10 MHz. Item Height 216 inches, Item Length 14 inches, and Item Width 4 inches.
- This vertically polarized dipole antenna has 1.5 VSWR, 50 ohm impedance, 16 degrees vertical beamwidth, 300 watts average power, and has DC ground lightning protection.
- The antenna pattern is adjustable between omni-directional and offset.
- Includes (2) CLAMP130 mounting hardware.
- This antenna can also be installed as an inverted antenna.
- 6 dBd / 9 dBd Gain, 0 deg Horizontal Beamwidth, N Male RF Connectors, and 105 mile/h Maximum Rated Wind Velocity.
- Special Order Product. Non-Cancellable and Non-Returnable.
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Sinclair 158-168 MHz Exposed Dipole Antenna (SD224-SF6PASNM)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!