Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Fiber Optics > Blonder Tongue SDE-6S-ASI
Blonder Tongue MPEG-2 Encoder and Multiplexer (SDE-6S-ASI)
Brand: Blonder Tongue
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $968499
List Price: $12,106.99
The MPEG-2 SD Encoder/Multiplexer accepts up to six standard-definition (SD) programs from any of the following inputs: 6xSD-SDI, and 6xNTSC. MPEG-2 encoded outputs are multiplexed into one Multi-Program Transport Stream (MPTS) which is available in the following formats simultaneously: 1xASI, and 1xIP* (requires optional 10/100/1000 Base-T SFP module).
The encoder supports Dolby® Digital audio encoding for 16 analog stereo audio pairs (L+R) which in addition to primary and secondary audio programs also provide a third pair for the Audio Descriptor Service, an additional narration track for blind and visually impaired, as mandated by the Twenty-First Century Communications and Video Accessibility Act of 2010 (CVAA). Ad insertion SCTE 35 compliant queuing messages are detected for each program from either the audio Cue Tone input or an insertion contact closure (operator selectable).
In addition to the baseband audio analog encoding capability, audio programs that are already encoded and present on the SDI inputs may be multiplexed with the respective output (pass-through) without utilizing the baseband audio analog encoding resource. The encoder also supports Closed Captioning (EIA-608, and EIA-708), and Emergency Alert System (EAS). A front-panel DVI port is available for real-time monitoring of active programs during operation. Comprehensive remote monitoring and control is accomplished using any standard Web browser via a rear-panel SFP port (10/100BaseT, SFP module included).
- Accepts up to six video programs from 6xSD-SDI and/or 6xNTSC inputs
- Simultaneously delivers 1xASI and 1xIP (requires optional SFP module) outputs
- Provides audio encoding for Primary Audio, SAP (Secondary Audio Program), and Audio Descriptor Service
- Provides user-selectable audio level adjustment of +/- 6 dB in 0.5 increments on all analog audio inputs through GUI interface
- Provides comprehensive GUI-based monitoring and control via standard web browsers
- Detects ad messaging via SCTE 35 activated by either Cue TOne Audio input or upon contact closure (user selectable)
- Supports user-defined static PSIP configuration
- Supports compressed digital audio pass through for all SDI inputs
- Supports fixed VBR and Stat-Mux video encoding
- Supports Closed Captioning EIA-608 and EIA-708
- Supports Real-time Dolby® Digital audio encoding
- Supports Emergency Alert System (EAS)
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Blonder Tongue MPEG-2 Encoder and Multiplexer (SDE-6S-ASI)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!