Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Modulators and Demodulators > Pico Digital SDQ6
Pico Digital 6-Channel SD Encoder QAM/Modulator (SDQ6)
Brand: Pico Digital
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $171099
List Price: $2,360.00
Pico Digitals SDQ6 is a high-performance MPEG-2 video encoder that encodes six composite video and Dolby® stereo inputs into multiplexed QAM and ASI outputs. Occupying a single rack space, the compact unit offers PSIP virtual channel mapping of each channel, in addition to EAS and closed captioning. With up to 40 dB of RF output and remote access capabilities, the SDQ6s extensive feature set makes the unit the most cost-effective encoder in the marketplace. The SD encoder is ideal for commercial residential properties, academic and medical facilities, local area network applications for both CATV and broadcast, as well as the hospitality industry.
- Will encode up to six composite video and stereo audio inputs into one QAM
- QAM modes supported: Annex B, 64, and 256
- Codec: MPEG 2 MP@ML video compression
- Frequency range 54 to 864 MHz
- Maximum output level 40 dBmV
- 1 RU unit
- EAS and Closed Caption equipped
- Remote control via web browser
- PSIP tables allow user to configure virtual channel map for each channel
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Pico Digital 6-Channel SD Encoder QAM/Modulator (SDQ6)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!