Solid Signal > Computer and Networking Gear > KVM Switches > Kramer Electronics SK41PU-3
Kramer HighSecLabs 4-Port Secure KVM Switch With fUSB DisplayPort (SK41PU-3)
Brand: Kramer Electronics
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: More Than Two Weeks
Your Price: $93299
List Price: $1,166.99
The secure 4−port 4K30 UHD DisplayPort to HDMI KVM switch enables users to share keyboard, video, mouse, audio, and USB between four different security-level networks/computers. The KVM switch isolates all hosts and protects against data leakage and malicious attacks through the shared peripherals. It also enables assigning a USB port to a specific computer while switching other peripherals, such as when a USB smart card reader must remain mapped to a certain computer. SK41PU−3 provides the highest possible isolation between connected computers and is NIAP Common Criteria Protection Profile version 3.0 (PP3.0) certified.
This KVM switch supports resolutions up to 3840×2160 @30Hz. Automatically switch all peripheral control from one computer to another by dragging the cursor between each computer’s display border to smoothly switch between connected computers. For use in applications such as high-security organizations, government agencies, military, financial institutions, and any other organization that handles sensitive and confidential information.
- Highest security by design to prevent information leaks
- Work freely without compromising security
- Allow or block specific USB devices based on VID/PID characteristics by filtering USB peripherals
- Smoothly switch between connected computers
- Biometric/smart-card reader support
- Keyboard lock indication
Kramer products are made to order and have an ETA of 3-6 weeks.
- Console Ports: 1 HDMI connector, 2 USB-A connectors for keyboard and mouse, 1 USB-A connector for USB devices, 2 DIN-5 connectors for PS/2 keyboard and mouse, 1 3.5mm mini jack for unbalanced stereo audio, 1 RJ45 connector for control (RDC)
- Computer Ports: 4 DisplayPort connectors, 4 USB-B connectors for keyboard and mouse, 4 USB-B connectors for USB devices, 4 3.5mm mini jacks for unbalanced stereo audio
- Power Requirements: 35W max
- AC Input: 100V to 240V AC
- Internal Power Type
- Supported OS: Windows, Linux, Mac
- Security Certification: NIAP Common Criteria PP3.0 for Peripheral Sharing Switch (PSS) devices
- Product Certification: CE, RCM, FCC class B, VCCI, TUV US, TUV Canada
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Kramer HighSecLabs 4-Port Secure KVM Switch With fUSB DisplayPort (SK41PU-3)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!