Solid Signal > Computer and Networking Gear > KVM Switches > Kramer Electronics SK81DU-3
Kramer HighSecLabs Secure 8-Port KVM Switch w/ fUSB 4K30 UHD DVI-I (SK81DU-3)
Brand: Kramer Electronics
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: More Than Two Weeks
Your Price: $167099
List Price: $2,088.99
The secure 8−port, 4K30 UHD DVI−I KVM switch enables users to share keyboard, video, mouse, audio, and USB devices between eight different security-level networks/computers while isolating all hosts and protecting against data leakage and malicious attacks through shared peripherals. It also enables assigning a USB port to a specific computer while switching other peripherals, such as when a USB smart card reader must remain mapped to a certain computer. This KVM switch provides the highest possible isolation between connected computers and is NIAP Common Criteria Protection Profile version 3.0 (PP3.0) certified. Display and control classified and non–classified computers without compromising security.
Automatically switch all peripheral control from one connected computer to another by dragging the cursor between each computer’s display border. It is configurable as a KVM switch (default) for sharing a display, keyboard, and mouse between connected computers, or KM switch for sharing keyboard and mouse and simultaneously working on multiple computers connected to separate displays. You can connect a smart-card/biometric reader to the secure port to support user authentication across multiple isolated computers. For use in applications such as high-security organizations, government agencies, military, financial institutions, and any other organization that handles sensitive and confidential information.
- Highest security by design to prevent information leaks
- 4K30 UHD resolution supported
- Work freely without compromising security
- Filter USB peripherals
- Dual display and smoothly switch between connected computers
- Biometric/smart-card reader support
- Keyboard lock indication
- Versatile and flexible
Kramer products are made to order and have an ETA of 3-6 weeks.
- Console Ports: 1 DVI-I (single-link/dual-link) connector, 2 USB-A connectors for keyboard and mouse, 1 USB-A connector for USB devices, 2 DIN-5 connectors for PS/2 keyboard and mouse, 1 3.5mm mini jack for unbalanced stereo audio, 1 RJ45 connector for control (RDC)
- Computer Ports: 8 DVI-I (single-link/dual-link) connectors, 8 USB-B connectors for keyboard and mouse, 8 USB-B connectors for USB devices, 8 3.5mm mini jacks for unbalanced stereo audio
- Power Requirements: 35W max
- AC Input: 100V to 240V AC
- Internal Power Type
- Supported OS: Windows, Linux, Mac
- Security Certification: NIAP Common Criteria PP3.0 for Peripheral Sharing Switch (PSS) devices
- Product Certification: CE, RCM, FCC class B, VCCI, TUV US, TUV Canada
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Kramer HighSecLabs Secure 8-Port KVM Switch w/ fUSB 4K30 UHD DVI-I (SK81DU-3)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!