Solid Signal > Computer and Networking Gear > Ethernet Switches > Red Lion Controls SL-5ES-1
Red Lion 5 Port 10/100BaseT Unmanaged Non-Hardened Switch (SL-5ES-1)
Brand: Red Lion Controls
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: More Than Two Weeks
Your Price: $8563
List Price: $141.99
The Sixnet SL-5ES-1 Ethernet switch is an entry-level unmanaged 5 port switch. This switch contains five 10/100BaseT ports with an operating temperature range of -10°C to 60°C. The input voltage is 10 to 30 VDC with redundant terminal power blocks. At peak operation, this switch consumes 2 Watts of power.
This DIN Rail switch is IP30 rated and includes LED indicators for plug-and-play installation. Industrially hardened switches are perfect for quick network augmentation or expansion, and for connecting remote devices to an IP based LAN. With DIN-rail mounts, these products are suitable for enclosures, industrial or manufacturing applications.
- Unmanaged switch with five 10/100BaseT ports
- 2-Watts power consumption at peak operation
- IP30 rated
- LED indicators for plug-and-play installation
- Perfect for quick network augmentation or expansion
- Suitable for enclosures, industrial, or manufacturing applications
Special Order. Non-Cancellable and Non-Returnable
- Managed: No
- Power Source Type: DC
- IP Versions Supported: IPv4
- Device Mounting Type: DIN Rail
- Number of Network Ports: 1
- Number of User Ports: 4
- Network User Port Types: RJ45
- Maximum 1 GbE Ports: 0
- Number of PoE+ Ports: 0
- Number of PoE Ports: 0
- Operating Temperature Range: -10-60 deg C
- Mfg. Warranty: 5 Years
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Red Lion 5 Port 10/100BaseT Unmanaged Non-Hardened Switch (SL-5ES-1)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!