Solid Signal > Computer and Networking Gear > Ethernet Switches > Red Lion Controls SL-6ES-4SC
Red Lion 6 Port Unmanaged Switch w/ 4 RJ45 and 2 SC Fiber Ports (SL-6ES-4SC)
Brand: Red Lion Controls
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $23323
List Price: $333.99
The Sixnet SL-6ES-4SC Ethernet switch is an entry-level unmanaged 6 port switch that contains four 10/100BaseT Ethernet ports, and two 4km multimode SC fiber ports. This switch offers an operating temperature range of -10°C to 60°C and the input voltage is 10 to 30 VDC with redundant terminal power blocks. At peak operation, this switch consumes 5 Watts of power.
This DIN Rail switch is IP30 rated and includes LED indicators for plug-and-play installation. The industrially hardened switch is perfect for quick network augmentation or expansion, and for connecting remote devices to an IP based LAN. With a DIN-rail mount, this product is suitable for enclosures, industrial or manufacturing applications.
- Four 10/100BaseT Ethernet ports and two 4km multimode SC fiber ports
- Consumes 5 Watts of power at peak operation
- IP30 rated
- LED indicators for plug-and-play installation
- Perfect for quick network augmentation or expansion, and connecting remote devices to an IP based LAN
Special Order. Non-Cancellable and Non-Returnable
- Special Order Product. Non-Cancellable and Non-Returnable.
- Managed: No
- Power Source Type: DC
- IP Versions Supported: IPv4
- Device Mounting Type: DIN Rail
- Number of Network Ports: 1
- Number of User Ports: 4
- Network User Port Types: RJ45
- Maximum 1 GbE Ports: 0
- Number of PoE+ Ports: 0
- Number of PoE Ports: 0
- Operating Temperature Range: -40-60 deg C
- Mfg. Warranty: 5 Years
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Red Lion 6 Port Unmanaged Switch w/ 4 RJ45 and 2 SC Fiber Ports (SL-6ES-4SC)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!