Solid Signal > Computer and Networking Gear > Ethernet Switches > Red Lion Controls SL-6ES-5SC
Red Lion 6 Port Unmanaged Switch w/ 4 RJ45 and 2 SC Fiber Ports (SL-6ES-5SC)
Brand: Red Lion Controls
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $45290
List Price: $641.99
The Sixnet SL-6ES-5SC Ethernet switch is an entry-level unmanaged 6 port switch. The switch contains four 10/100BaseT Ethernet ports and two 20km single-mode SC fiber ports. This switch offers an operating temperature range of -10°C to 60°C. The input voltage is 10 to 30 VDC with redundant terminal power blocks. At peak operation this switch consumes 5 Watts of power.
The DIN Rail switch is IP30 rated and includes LED indicators for plug-and-play installation. Industrially hardened switches like this are perfect for quick network augmentation or expansion, and for connecting remote devices to an IP based LAN. With DIN-rail mounts, these products are suitable for enclosures, industrial or manufacturing applications.
- Slim packaging fits on your Din-rail with high-performance and value
- Fast wire-speed switching and intelligent message routing ideal for any system
- Auto-sensing for speed and duplex for plug and play simplicity
- Auto-polarity corrects for crossed signals
- Ultra-reliable 1,000,000+ hours MTBF
- Dual power inputs with industrial spike protection
Special Order. Non-Cancellable and Non-Returnable
- Managed: No
- Power Source Type: DC
- IP Versions Supported: IPv4
- Device Mounting Type: DIN Rail
- Number of Network Ports: 2
- Number of User Ports: 4
- Network User Port Types: RJ45
- Maximum 1 GbE Ports: 0
- Number of PoE+ Ports: 0
- Number of PoE Ports: 0
- Operating Temperature Range: -40-60 deg C
- Mfg. Warranty: 5 Years
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Red Lion 6 Port Unmanaged Switch w/ 4 RJ45 and 2 SC Fiber Ports (SL-6ES-5SC)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!