Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Surge Protection > Tripp Lite SMART1000LCD
Line-Interactive Digital UPS System offers voltage regulation, surge suppression and battery support for personal computers, network workstations and more. Internal UPS circuits support entry-level PCs for 60 minutes or individual VCR/DVR for 3 hours during power failure. AVR circuits regulate brownouts as low as 89 volts back to usable levels without using battery power. Includes 4 battery-supported outlets, plus 4 surge suppression-only outlets.
- Product Type: Line-interactive UPS
- Load Capacity (Watt): 500 W
- Input Voltage: 110 V AC
- Output Voltage: 120 V AC
- Limited Warranty: 3 Year
- Package Contents: SmartPro 1000 VA Tower Digital UPS, SMART1000LCD Digital UPS, USB and phone cabling, Manual with warranty information
- Plug/Connector Type: NEMA 5-15P
- Receptacles: 4 x NEMA 5-15R
- USB: Yes
- Backup/Run Time (Full Load): 3 Minute
- Backup/Run Time (Half Load): 11 Minute
- Battery Life: 6 Year
- Maximum Battery Recharge Time: 8 Hour
- Load Capacity (VA): 1 kVA
USB port enables optional unattended system shutdown without data loss; cable included. HID-compliant USB interface enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown of Windows, Mac OS X and Linux. Built-in single-line RJ-11 phone suppression jacks protect modem and satellite receiver with standard dialup/DSL phone connection. 2.2 GHz coaxial jacks protect against surges on CATV, satellite or broadcast antenna connections. 3 minute battery runtime with full load of 1000VA/500W and 10 minutes with half load of 500VA/250W.
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Tripp Lite SmartPro 1000 VA Tower Digital UPS (SMART1000LCD)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!