Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Format Converters > PAC SNI-35
The PAC SNI-35 2-Channel Line Out Converter adds a amp to a factory or aftermarket radio. This Adjustable Line Out Converter is linear from 20Hz to 10KHz at +/-0.5 dB while maintaining signal phase. With the PAC SNI-35 2-Channel Line Out Converter, the input and output circuits are isolated to prevent ground loop noise. A PAC Line Out Converter can adjust the signal from 2W to 40W per channel with signals below 20Hz cut-off.
- Use when adding an amp to a factory or aftermarket radio
- Provides an additional set of preamp outputs from a head unit equipped with only 1 set
- Linear from 20Hz - 10kHz at ±.5dB while maintaining signal phase
- Isolates input and output circuits to prevent ground-loop noise
- Adjusts the signal from 2W - 40W per channel with signals below 20Hz cut off
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for PAC- Adjustable 2-Channel Line-Out Converter (SNI-35)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!