Solid Signal > Wire and Cable > HDMI Accessories > Hall Research SP-HD-2A
Hall Research 2-Channel HDMI Splitter With Audio Output (SP-HD-2A)
Brand: Hall Research
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $18905
List Price: $199.00
Produce two identical outputs of a DVI or HDMI input source for display on two outputs with this HDMI splitter that supports 1080p full HD as well as 4K UHD video formats. It also extracts the audio from the HDMI input signal and outputs it as L/R analog stereo, and digital optical signals for the user to connect to an audio amplifier, headphones, and more. It emulates displays using EDID when there is no output display connected or if the displays are turned off. In that situation, the source will still output HDMI video and the splitter will extract and output the audio.
- Supports PC and HDTV resolutions, VGA-UXGA and 480p-UHD
- Extracts HDMI audio then outputs it as analog and TOSLINK
- LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD, and DTS-HD Master Audio supported
- Easy installation with smart EDID management
- LED indicators for power, source video, and output connections
- Universal power adapter with interchangeable AC plugs and surface mounting brackets are included
- HDCP compliant
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Hall Research 2-Channel HDMI Splitter With Audio Output (SP-HD-2A)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!