Solid Signal > Marine Equipment > Marine Instrument Accessories > Seaview SP3S1
The Seaview Rail Pod allows you to mount the smaller displays and instruments directly to the rail. There is an 13.75" x 9" usable face. The rail pod enables you to position the instrument where it is most optimal for your use. It fits onto 1", 1-1/8", or 1-1/4" rails with an included single high polished 316 stainless steel clamp. The cables are routed internally through the clamp and into the rail. The housing of the rail pod is made from UV protected ABS plastic and is sealed with a watertight rubber gasket. Tamper resistant screws are used to hold the housing together. A reinforced base made from King Starboard is added for increased strength and stability. There is a GORE-TEX ventilation vent that lets hot air escape without letting water in.
- Mounts smaller displays and instruments directly to the rail
- Position the instrument where it best suits your needs
- Easy and quick installation
- GORE-TEX vents let hot air escape without letting water in
- Can add optional side pods
- Max Usable Face: 13.75" W x 9" H
- Max Cut Out Area: 12.938" W x 8.125" H
- Includes one stainless steel clamp
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Seaview Rail Pod for Medium Multi-Function Displays Uncut (SP3S1)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!