WOULD YOU LIKE TO WATCH YOUR SATELLITE PROGRAMMING IN UP TO EIGHT DIFFERENT ROOMS?
If you’re a multi-satellite dish owner, and want to use multiple receivers to get that great programming to more rooms in your house you need a TERK BMS-58 5x8 multi-switch. The TERK BMS-58 allows up to eight satellite television receiver connections to a single multi-satellite dish and provides an additional off air antenna/cable input to integrate all of your television options. Basically turning your home into the neighborhood multiplex.
HOW DOES TERK MAKE HOME THEATER MULTIPLEXING A SNAP?
With the TERK BMS-58 5x8 multi-switch you can have your home theater multiplex up in no time installing up to eight receivers with ease because there’s no need to remove integrated multiswitches already embedded in your satellite dish. Simply connect the two SatA and SatB cables inputs to the BMS-58 and run your receiver outputs to the rooms you want. The BMS-58 features DC pass capability allowing it to be used with amplified antennas that require DC power via a coaxial cable. The TERK BMS-58 is rugged, durable and easy to install and will stand up to the most extreme weather conditions.
• Easily connect up to eight satellite receivers to your satellite dish
• Connect an additional off air antenna or cable input.
• Save time by not having to remove integrated multi-switches embedded in your satellite dish.
• Can be used indoors and outdoors
Quality and Performance:
• Weather resistant design
• Contains an ultra low-noise built in amplifier
• For use with up to eight satellite receivers
• Works with most dbs systems
* The TERK BMS-58 comes with the necessary power adapter, but you will need a coax cable to connect the power adapter to the BMS-58 itself.