Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Racks and Enclosures > Tripp Lite SR24UBFFD
Tripp Lite Harsh Environment 24U Rack Cabinet (SR24UBFFD)
Brand: Tripp Lite
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $142025
List Price: $1,688.99
Tripp Lite's SmartRack 24U Standard-Depth Rack Enclosure Cabinet is ideal for storing sensitive 19-inch rack equipment in factories, power stations, water treatment plants, construction areas, shipping facilities, warehouses, transport hubs and other working environments high in moisture, dust, and debris.
Constructed from heavy-duty steel in a durable black powder-coat finish, it supports a maximum load capacity of 1000 pounds. The louvered front door and built-in dust filters prevent drips, splashes and airborne contaminants from getting inside the enclosure. You can replace the filters with standard 20 x 24 x 1-inch furnace filters.
Eight high-performance fans are built into the door to pull air through the enclosure and keep your equipment cool. Dust- and drip-resistant top and bottom ports allow easy cable routing through the enclosure. To ensure your valuable equipment stays secure, the reversible front and rear doors and removable side panels lock tight.
The enclosure comes fully assembled and ready to use with removable casters and levelers for smooth deployment and placement. Installing equipment within the enclosure is easy with its square holes and numbered rack spaces. The front and rear vertical mounting rails adjust to accommodate equipment from 3 to 32.5 inches deep.
- Ideal for physically tough working environments
- Protects against harsh environments with 8 high-performance fans built into front door pulls air through an enclosure and cool equipment
- Built-in dust filters keep out airborne contaminants
- Reversible doors and removable side panels lock tight keeps equipment secure
- Ships fully assembled and ready to use
- Provides physical equipment and media security required for PCI DSS compliance
Due to this product's size, it requires special shipping arrangements. A Solid Signal rep will be in contact with you within one business day of your order to provide a shipping quote and help complete your order.
- Houses standard 19 in. rack equipment in 24U of space
- Supports maximum load capacity of 1000 lb.
- Louvered front door blocks drips, splashes and falling debris from entering enclosure
- Filters can be removed and replaced with standard 20 x 24 x 1 in. furnace filters
- Fans powered by detachable 10 ft. AC cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
- Convenient ports with removable covers allow cable routing through top and bottom
- Front and rear mounting rails accommodate equipment from 3 to 32.5 in. deep
- Removable casters and levelers help with minor position adjustments and stabilization
- Rails adjust easily-unscrew them, slide them to desired depth, and screw them back in
- Nominal Input Voltage(s) Supported: 120V AC
- Nominal Input Voltage Description: 120V 50/60 Hz
- Input Cord Length: 10-Feet
- Input Plug Type: NEMA 5-15P
- Rack Height (U Spaces): 24
- Maximum Device Depth: 32.5"
- Minimum Device Depth: 3"
- Unit Dimensions: 46.8" x 23.6" x 38.5"
- Unit Weight: 209.43 lbs.
- Weight Capacity Stationary: 1,000 lbs.
- Weight Capacity Rolling: 1,000 lbs.
- Factory Preset Rack Depth: 10.42"
- Grounding Lug: Front and Back Door Frames
- Certifications: UL60950, RoHS, CE
- Approvals: EIA-310-E, IEC 60297-3-100, IP54 Protection Rating, RoHS
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2-Year
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Tripp Lite Harsh Environment 24U Rack Cabinet (SR24UBFFD)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!