Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Racks and Enclosures > Tripp Lite SR42UB1032
Tripp Lite 42U Standard-Depth Rack Enclosure Cabinet (SR42UB1032)
Brand: Tripp Lite
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $161182
List Price: $1,891.99
Tripp Lite's Enclosure Cabinet houses 3000 lb of standard 19-inch rack equipment in 42U. Its front and rear pairs of vertical rails have threaded 10-32 mounting holes that are adjustable in quarter-inch increments from 4 to 37 inches. Adjustment is quick and an easy-view depth index ensures consistent rail placement without requiring time-consuming measurements. Each rack space within the enclosure is numbered for ready reference.
The enclosure cabinet features a massive front-to rear-ventilation capacity that meets or exceeds server manufacturer requirements. Its integrated baying tabs make it easy to combine multiple enclosures in rows for data center applications. This enclosure is also compatible with hot-aisle/cold-aisle configurations.
With its locking, reversible, removable front and rear doors, and locking, removable side panels, the enclosure provides ultimate equipment safety. The side panels are half size for ease of removal and reinstallation. The split rear door design allows the enclosure to be placed closer to a wall.
The top panel is vented to help remove warm air from the enclosure and draw in cool air by convection. The top panel includes ports for cable routing, and can be quickly removed without tools. To facilitate cable access, the enclosure is open-bottom.
All components are grounded to the enclosure frame. Front and rear threaded grounding points are provided for connection to the facility earth ground. The removable front and rear doors feature quick-release ground wires.
To simplify deployment, this product comes with preinstalled casters that enable it to be easily maneuvered into the desired location, where it can be secured by adjusting the preinstalled levelers.
- 42U SmartRack enclosure with doors and side panels
- 4 interior vertical posts with threaded 10-32 mounting holes
- Front and rear sets of equipment mounting rails adjust in 1/4" increments
- Compact design allows the enclosure to roll through standard height commercial doorways
- Built in baying tabs allow enclosures to be combined securely in rows
- Top panel has generous cable access holes. Panel can be removed toollessly in seconds without having to disconnect cables first.
Due to this product's size, it requires special shipping arrangements. A Solid Signal rep will be in contact with you within one business day of your order to provide a shipping quote and help complete your order.
- Ships fully assembled for rapid deployment and roll into place on heavy-duty pre-installed casters (casters are removable)
- Textured powder coat finish for tough resistance to environmental concerns such as deployment in warehouses
- Massive front to rear ventilation capacity. 65+% open space in door perforation pattern meets or exceeds server manufacturer requirements
- Maximum usable internal depth of 37 inches/94 cm (front to rear rail)
- Weight ratings of 3000 lb stationary and 2250 lb rolling
- Front door is locking, reversible and removable
- Rear doors are locking and reversible
- Locking removable side panels are 'half size' to make them smaller and lighter improving ease of installation and servicing
- Leveling feet extend to allow enclosure to be positioned on uneven floors
Rack Height (U Spaces): 42Maximum Device Depth: 37"Minimum Device Depth: 4"Dimensions: 78.5" x 23.63" x 43"Weight: 286 lbs.Weight Capacity Stationary: 3,000 lbs.Weight Capacity Rolling: 2250 lbs.Grounding Lug: Front and back door framesCertifications: UL60950-1, CE, RoHSApprovals: EIA/ECA-310-E
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Tripp Lite 42U Standard-Depth Rack Enclosure Cabinet (SR42UB1032)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!