Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Racks and Enclosures > Tripp Lite SR42UBDP
Tripp Lite 42U Deep Rack Enclosure Cabinet with Door and Side Panel (SR42UBDP)
Brand: Tripp Lite
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $202345
List Price: $2,408.99
A DEEP version of our standard 42U SmartRack. This enclosure is 1200mm deep (48") compared to the standard 1050mm deep (42"). This extra depth allows for high-density equipment installations. It allows extra space for moving the cable management back as well as providing space for mounted equipment that has hot-swap, removable power supplies out the back of the enclosure.
The enclosure cabinet houses 3000 lb of standard 19-inch rack equipment in 42U. Its front and rear pairs of vertical rails have square mounting holes that are adjustable in quarter-inch increments from 4 to 42 inches. Adjustment is quick and an easy-view depth index ensures consistent rail placement without requiring time-consuming measurements. Each rack space within the enclosure is numbered for ready reference.
Two of the adjustable vertical mounting rails support toolless button-mount 0U installation of up to four compatible PDUs and cable managers. This feature makes it easier to route cabling to rack equipment and reduces cord clutter.
With its locking, reversible, removable front and rear doors, and locking, removable side panels, the SR42UBDP provides ultimate equipment safety. The side panels are half size for ease of removal and reinstallation. The split rear door design allows the enclosure to be placed closer to a wall. The SR42UBDP meets all requirements toward PCI DSS compliance.
The top panel of the enclosure cabinet is vented to help remove warm air from the enclosure and draw in cool air by convection. The top panel includes ports for cable routing and can be quickly removed without tools. To facilitate cable access, the SR42UBDP is open-bottom.
All components of the enclosure cabinet are grounded to the enclosure frame. Front and rear threaded grounding points are provided for connection to the facility earth ground. The removable front and rear doors feature quick-release ground wires.
To simplify deployment, the enclosure cabinet comes with preinstalled casters that enable it to be easily maneuvered into the desired location, where it can be secured by adjusting the preinstalled levelers.
- Features 48" (1200mm) depth for mounting extra-deep equipment
- Standard 24" (600mm) width for optimizing floor space
- Locking, removable, reversible front and rear doors; Locking, removable side panels keyed alike with doors
- Pre-installed casters and leveling feet; Rolls through standard 7-foot doorway
- Meets all enclosure requirements towards PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) Compliance
Due to this product's size, it requires special shipping arrangements. A Solid Signal rep will be in contact with you within one business day of your order to provide a shipping quote and help complete your order.
- Ships fully assembled for rapid deployment and roll into place on pre-installed casters (casters are removable)
- Front and rear sets of equipment mounting rails adjust in 1/4" increments
- Toolless accessory mounting rails (2 rails per enclosure) include slots for quick installation of compatible PDUs and vertical cable managers
- Enclosure includes mounting hardware of M6 cage nuts and 50 pieces of M6 screws
- Textured powder coat finish for tough resistance to environmental concerns such as deployment in warehouses
- Massive front to rear ventilation capacity. 65+% open space in door perforation pattern meets or exceeds server manufacturer requirements
- Rear doors are locking and reversible. Split rear door design reduces clearance requirements for service entry allowing the enclosure to be placed closer to a wall.
- Built in baying tabs allow enclosures to be combined securely in rows. Center-to-center width can be set at 600mm or 24"
- Compact design allows the enclosure to roll through standard height commercial doorways
Rack Height (U Spaces): 42Maximum Device Depth: 42"Minimum Device Depth: 4"Dimensions: 78.5" x 23.63" x 47.25"Weight: 315 lbs.Weight Capacity Stationary: 3,000 lbs.Weight Capacity Rolling: 2250 lbs.Grounding Lug: Front and back door framesCertifications: UL60950-1, CE, RoHSApprovals: EIA/ECA-310-E
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Tripp Lite 42U Deep Rack Enclosure Cabinet with Door and Side Panel (SR42UBDP)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!