Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Racks and Enclosures > Tripp Lite SR42UBWDSP1
Tripp Lite 42U Wide Rack Enclosure Cabinet with Shock-Pallet (SR42UBWDSP1)
Brand: Tripp Lite
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $219232
List Price: $2,613.74
The wide version of our standard 42U SmartRack Enclosure but ships mounted on a special pallet that features additional reinforcement and shock-absorbing material. The pallet's protective cushion safeguards the enclosure and the precision components it contains during re-shipping. Reinforced pallets and reusable packaging provide the flexibility to fully configure rack enclosures in a centralized location and safely re-ship them to remote sites, saving significant service costs. They also allow the freedom to custom-configure enclosures with network and server hardware along with UPS systems, PDUs, KVM switches and a variety of other devices prior to final installation. At the desired location the SR42UBWDSP1 can be easily maneuvered with its preinstalled casters and can be secured by adjusting the preinstalled levelers.
The enclosure is 750mm wide (30") compared to the standard 600mm wide (24") This extra width allows for high-density equipment installations. It allows cable management and PDU mounting off to the sides of the rack in order to keep these items out of the airflow for proper cooling.
The enclosure houses 3000lbs of standard 19-inch rack equipment in 42U. Its front and rear pairs of vertical rails have square mounting holes that are adjustable in quarter-inch increments from 4 to 42 inches. Adjustment is quick and an easy-view depth index ensures consistent rail placement without requiring time-consuming measurements. Each rack space within the enclosure is numbered for ready reference.
The top panel of the enclosure is vented to help remove warm air from the enclosure and draw in cool air by convection. the top panel includes ports for cable routing, and can be quickly removed without tools. The facilitate cable access, the enclosure is open-bottom.
All components of the enclosure are grounded to the enclosure frame. Front and rear threaded grounding points are provided for connection to the facility earth ground. The removable front and rear doors feature quick-release ground wires
- Ships mounted on a "shock pallet" that features additional reinforcement and shock-absorbing material for safe loading and re-shipping
- Heavy-duty ramps (included) allow enclosure to be rolled on and off the pallet during configuration
- Front and rear sets of equipment mounting rails adjust in 1/4" increments
- Enclosure includes mounting hardware of 50 pieces of M6 cage nuts and 50 pieces of M6 screws
- Textured powder coat finish for tough resistance to environmental concerns such as deployment in warehouses
- 65+% open space in door perforation pattern meets or exceeds server manufacturer requirements
Due to this product's size, it requires special shipping arrangements. A Solid Signal rep will be in contact with you within one business day of your order to provide a shipping quote and help complete your order.
- Maximum usable internal depth of 37 inches (front to rear rail)
- Front door is locking, reversible and removable
- Split rear door design reduces clearance requirements for service entry allowing the enclosure to be placed closer to a wall
- Locking removable side panels are 'half size' to make them smaller and lighter improving ease of installation and servicing
- Built in baying tabs allow enclosures to be combined securely in rows
- Leveling feet extend to allow enclosure to be positioned on uneven floors. Levelers are removable
- Compact design allows the enclosure to roll through standard height commercial doorways
- Features an open bottom for cable access
- Top panel has generous cable access holes
- Meets all enclosure requirements towards PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) Compliance
- Rack Height: 42U
- Maximum Depth: 37"
- Minimum Depth: 4"
- Dimensions: 78.5" x 29.53" x 43"
- Weight: 315 lbs.
- Weight Capacity - Stationary: 3,000
- Weight Capacity - Rolling: 2,250
- Grounding Lug: Front and Back Door Frames
- Certifications: UL60950; RoHS, CE
- Approvals: EIA/ECA-310-E
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Tripp Lite 42U Wide Rack Enclosure Cabinet with Shock-Pallet (SR42UBWDSP1)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!