Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Racks and Enclosures > Tripp Lite SR42UW
Tripp Lite 42U White Standard-Depth Rack Enclosure Cabinet (SR42UW)
Brand: Tripp Lite
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $150964
List Price: $1,933.99
Tripp Lite's Enclosure Cabinet features a massive front-to rear-ventilation capacity that meets or exceeds server manufacturer requirements. Its integrated baying tabs make it easy to combine multiple enclosures in rows for data center applications. This enclosure is also compatible with hot-aisle/cold-aisle configurations.
The cabinet houses 3000 lb of standard 19-inch rack equipment in 42U. Its front and rear pairs of vertical rails have square mounting holes that are adjustable in quarter-inch increments from 4 to 37 inches. Adjustment is quick and an easy-view depth index ensures consistent rail placement without requiring time-consuming measurements. Each rack space within the enclosure is numbered for ready reference.
Two of the adjustable vertical mounting rails support toolless button-mount 0U installation of up to four compatible PDUs and cable managers. This feature makes it easier to route cabling to rack equipment and reduces cord clutter.
With its locking, reversible, removable front and rear doors, and locking, removable side panels, the SR42UW provides ultimate equipment safety. The side panels are half size for ease of removal and reinstallation. The split rear door design allows the enclosure to be placed closer to a wall. The SR42UW meets all requirements toward PCI DSS compliance.
The top panel of the cabinet is vented to help remove warm air from the enclosure and draw in cool air by convection. The top panel includes ports for cable routing and can be quickly removed without tools. To facilitate cable access, the SR42UW is open-bottom.
All components of the cabinet are grounded to the enclosure frame. Front and rear threaded grounding points are provided for connection to the facility earth ground. The removable front and rear doors feature quick-release ground wires.
- White version of our standard 42U rack enclosure offers easier visibility of installed equipment
- Has standard 24" (600mm) width and 42" (1050mm) depth for optimizing floor space
- Ships fully assembled
- Pre-installed casters and leveling feet; has the ability to roll through a standard 7-foot doorway
- Meets all enclosure requirements towards PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) Compliance
- Built in baying tabs allow enclosures to be combined securely in rows
Due to this product's size, it requires special shipping arrangements. A Solid Signal rep will be in contact with you within one business day of your order to provide a shipping quote and help complete your order.
- Ships fully assembled for rapid deployment and roll into place on heavy-duty pre-installed casters (casters are removable)
- Toolless accessory mounting rails (2 rails per enclosure) include slots for quick installation of compatible PDUs and vertical cable managers
- Enclosure includes mounting hardware of 50 pieces of M6 cage nuts and 50 pieces of M6 screws
- Textured powder coat finish for tough resistance to environmental concerns such as deployment in warehouses
- Massive front to rear ventilation capacity. 65+% open space in door perforation pattern meets or exceeds server manufacturer requirements
- Maximum usable internal depth of 37 inches/94 cm (front to rear rail)
- Rear doors are locking and reversible. Split rear door design reduces clearance requirements for service entry allowing the enclosure to be placed closer to a wall
- Locking removable side panels are 'half size' to make them smaller and lighter improving ease of installation and servicing
- Leveling feet extend to allow enclosure to be positioned on uneven floors
Rack Height (U Spaces): 42Maximum Device Depth: 37"Minimum Device Depth: 4"Dimensions: 78" x 43" x 24"Weight: 286 lbs.Weight Capacity Stationary: 3,000 lbs.Weight Capacity Rolling: 2250 lbs.Grounding Lug: Front and back door framesCertifications: UL60950-1, CE, RoHSApprovals: EIA/ECA-310-E
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Tripp Lite 42U White Standard-Depth Rack Enclosure Cabinet (SR42UW)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!