Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Racks and Enclosures > Tripp Lite SR45UBMDEXPND
Tripp Lite 45U SmartRack 4-Post Mid-Depth Open Frame Rack (SR45UBMDEXPND)
Brand: Tripp Lite
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $124177
List Price: $1,741.99
Tripp Lite's Open Frame Rack is a 45U SmartRack enclosure with NO doors and NO side panels. This version is an expansion model used when several cabinets are bayed together. Its integrated baying tabs make it easy to combine multiple enclosures in rows for data center applications. This enclosure is also compatible with hot-aisle/cold-aisle configurations.
This rack houses 3000 lb of standard 19-inch rack equipment in 45U. Its front and rear pairs of vertical rails have square mounting holes that are adjustable in quarter-inch increments from 4 to 31 inches. Adjustment is quick and an easy-view depth index ensures consistent rail placement without requiring time-consuming measurements. Each rack space within the enclosure is numbered for ready reference.
Two of the adjustable vertical mounting rails support toolless button-mount 0U installation of up to four compatible PDUs and cable managers. This feature makes it easier to route cabling to rack equipment and reduces cord clutter.
All components of the SmartRack Open Frame Rack are grounded to the enclosure frame. Front and rear threaded grounding points are provided for connection to the facility earth ground.
To simplify deployment, this rack comes with preinstalled casters that enable it to be easily maneuvered into the desired location, where it can be secured by adjusting the preinstalled levelers.
- 45U SmartRack Premium open frame rack
- Rack has 36" (927mm) depth (with mounting depth increments from 4 to 31") and standard 24" (600mm) width
- Features 4 interior vertical posts with unthreaded square hole openings
- Ships fully assembled for rapid deployment and roll into place on pre-installed casters, allowing the enclosures to be pre-configured and rolled to the final installation location
- Front and rear sets of equipment mounting rails adjust in 1/4" increments
- Tool-less accessory mounting rails (2 rails per enclosure) include slots for quick installation of compatible PDUs and vertical cable managers
Due to this product's size, it requires special shipping arrangements. A Solid Signal rep will be in contact with you within one business day of your order to provide a shipping quote and help complete your order.
- Enclosure includes mounting hardware of 50 pieces of M6 cage nuts and 50 pieces of M6 screws
- Textured powder coat finish for tough resistance to environmental concerns such as deployment in warehouses
- Maximum usable internal depth of 31 inches/79 cm (front to rear rail)
- Built in baying tabs allow premium open frame racks to be combined securely in rows
- Leveling feet extend to allow premium open frame racks to be positioned on uneven floors
- Convenient grounding system. All components are grounded to the premium open frame rack structure which includes multiple connections for facility ground
- Open bottom for cable access
- Included stabilizing brackets are used for shipment and can be reattached at the bottom of the premium open frame rack on the inside or outside of the rack
- Compatibility with all cable management accessories
Rack Height (U Spaces): 45Maximum Device Depth: 31"Minimum Device Depth: 4"Dimensions: 90.25" x 26" x 37.8"Weight: 140 lbs.Weight Capacity Stationary: 3,000 lbs.Weight Capacity Rolling: 2250 lbs.Grounding Lug: Front and back door framesCertifications: UL60950-1, CE, RoHSApprovals: EIA/ECA-310-E, IEC 60297-3-100
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Tripp Lite 45U SmartRack 4-Post Mid-Depth Open Frame Rack (SR45UBMDEXPND)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!