Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Racks and Enclosures > Tripp Lite SR45UBWDSP1
Tripp Lite 45U Rack Enclosure Cabinet with Shock Pallet (SR45UBWDSP1)
Brand: Tripp Lite
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $222027
List Price: $2,757.99
Tripp Lite's Enclosure Cabinet is a wide version of our standard 45U SmartRack Enclosure but ships mounted on a special pallet that features additional reinforcement and shock-absorbing material. The pallet's protective cushion safeguards the enclosure and the precision components it contains during re-shipping. Reinforced pallets and reusable packaging provide the flexibility to fully configure rack enclosures in a centralized location and safely re-ship them to remote sites, saving significant service costs. They also allow the freedom to custom-configure enclosures with network and server hardware along with UPS systems, PDUs, KVM switches and a variety of other devices prior to final installation. At the desired location the enclosure can be easily maneuvered with its preinstalled casters and can be secured by adjusting the preinstalled levelers.
The cabinet is 750mm wide (30") compared to the standard 600mm wide (24") This extra width allows for high-density equipment installations. It allows cable management and PDU mounting off to the sides of the rack in order to keep these items out of the airflow for proper cooling.
The enclosure cabinet houses 3000lbs of standard 19-inch rack equipment in 45U. Its front and rear pairs of vertical rails have square mounting holes that are adjustable in quarter-inch increments from 4 to 37 inches. Adjustment is quick and an easy-view depth index ensures consistent rail placement without requiring time-consuming measurements. Each rack space within the enclosure is numbered for ready reference.
The top panel of the enclosure is vented to help remove warm air from the enclosure and draw in cool air by convection. the top panel includes ports for cable routing and can be quickly removed without tools. The facilitate cable access, the cabinet is open-bottom.
All components of the cabinet are grounded to the enclosure frame. Front and rear threaded grounding points are provided for connection to the facility earth ground. The removable front and rear doors feature quick-release ground wires.
- Ships mounted on a "shock pallet" that features additional reinforcement and shock-absorbing material for safe loading and re-shipping
- Heavy-duty ramps (included) allow the enclosure to be rolled on and off the pallet during configuration
- Ships fully assembled for rapid deployment and roll into place on heavy-duty pre-installed casters
- Front and rear sets of equipment mounting rails adjust in 1/4" increments
- Toolless accessory mounting rails (2 rails per enclosure) include slots for quick installation of compatible PDUs and vertical cable managers
- Enclosure includes mounting hardware of 50 pieces of M6 cage nuts and 50 pieces of M6 screws
- Textured powder coat finish for tough resistance to environmental concerns such as deployment in warehouses
- Maximum usable internal depth of 37 inches/94 cm (front to rear rail)
- Front door is locking, reversible and removable
Due to this product's size, it requires special shipping arrangements. A Solid Signal rep will be in contact with you within one business day of your order to provide a shipping quote and help complete your order.
- Locking removable side panels are 'half size' to make them smaller and lighter improving ease of installation and servicing
- Built in baying tabs allow enclosures to be combined securely in rows
- Leveling feet extend to allow enclosure to be positioned on uneven floors. Levelers are removable
- All components are grounded to the enclosure frame which includes multiple connections for facility ground
- Open bottom for cable access
- Top panel has generous cable access holes. Panel can be removed toollessly in seconds without having to disconnect cables first
- Included stabilizing brackets are used for shipment and can be reattached at the bottom of the enclosure frame on the inside or outside of the rack
- Meets all enclosure requirements towards PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) Compliance
- Compatibility with airflow optimization accessories as well as cable management accessories
Rack Height (U Spaces): 45Maximum Device Depth: 37"Minimum Device Depth: 4"Dimensions: 83.75" x 29.53" x 43"Weight: 340 lbs.Weight Capacity Stationary: 3,000 lbs.Weight Capacity Rolling: 2250 lbs.Grounding Lug: Front and back door framesCertifications: UL60950-1, CE, RoHSApprovals: EIA/ECA-310-E
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Tripp Lite 45U Rack Enclosure Cabinet with Shock Pallet (SR45UBWDSP1)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!