Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Racks and Enclosures > Tripp Lite SR45UBWDVRT
Tripp Lite 42U Enclosure Cabinet with Vertical Cable Manager (SR45UBWDVRT)
Brand: Tripp Lite
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $248845
List Price: $3,368.99
Tripp Lite's 42U Enclosure is the WIDE version of the standard 45U SmartRack Enclosure (750mm wide compared to the standard 600mm wide) and includes two six-foot vertical cable managers. The two pre-installed cable managers help eliminate cable stress by organizing the cables within the enclosure. The vertical cable managers are 6-ft high and 3" wide.
The enclosure houses 3000 pounds of standard 19-inch rack equipment in 45U. Its front and rear pairs of vertical rails have square mounting holes that are adjustable in quarter-inch increments from 4 to 37 inches. Adjustment is quick and an easy-view depth index ensures consistent rail placement without requiring time-consuming measurements. Each rack space within the enclosure is numbered for ready reference.
With its locking, reversible, removable front and rear doors and locking, removable side panels, the enclosure provides ultimate equipment safety. The side panels are a half size for ease of removal and re-installation. The split rear door design allows the enclosure to be placed closer to a wall. The enclosure meets all requirements toward PCI DSS compliance.
The top panel of the enclosure is vented to help remove warm air from the enclosure and draw in cool air by convection. the top panel includes ports for cable routing and can be quickly removed without tools.
All components of the enclosure are grounded to the enclosure frame. Front and rear threaded grounding points are provided for connection to the facility earth ground. The removable front and rear doors feature quick-release ground wires.
To simplify deployment, the enclosure comes with preinstalled casters that enable it to be easily maneuvered into the desired location, where it can be secured by adjusting the preinstalled levelers. Note: the casters are intended for minor position adjustments and are not designed for moving enclosures over long distances.
- Comes with the two pre-installed 6-ft vertical cable managers to help eliminate cable stress inside the enclosure
- Front and rear sets of equipment mounting rails adjust in 1/4" increments
- Enclosure includes mounting hardware of 50 pieces of M6 cage nuts and 50 pieces of M6 screws
- Textured powder coat finish for tough resistance to environmental concerns such as deployment in warehouses
- 65+% open space in door perforation pattern meets or exceeds server manufacturer requirements
- Maximum usable internal depth of 37 inches/940 mm (front to rear rail)
Due to this product's size, it requires special shipping arrangements. A Solid Signal rep will be in contact with you within one business day of your order to provide a shipping quote and help complete your order.
- Front door is locking, reversible and removable
- Split rear door design reduces clearance requirements for service entry allowing the enclosure to be placed closer to a wall
- Locking removable side panels are 'half size' to make them smaller and lighter improving ease of installation and servicing
- Built in baying tabs allow enclosures to be combined securely in rows
- Leveling feet extend to allow enclosure to be positioned on uneven floors
- All components are grounded to the enclosure frame which includes multiple connections for facility ground
- Top panel has generous cable access holes. Panel can be removed toollessly in seconds without having to disconnect cables first
- Compatibility with airflow optimization accessories as well as cable management accessories
- Meets all enclosure requirements towards PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) Compliance
- Rack Height: 45U
- Maximum Depth: 37"
- Minimum Depth: 4"
- Dimensions: 83.75" x 29.53" x 43"
- Weight: 340 lbs.
- Weight Capacity - Stationary: 3,000
- Weight Capacity - Rolling: 2,250
- Grounding Lug: Front and Back Door Frames
- Certifications: UL60950; RoHS, CE
- Approvals: EIA/ECA-310-E
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Tripp Lite 42U Enclosure Cabinet with Vertical Cable Manager (SR45UBWDVRT)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!