Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Racks and Enclosures > Tripp Lite SRW12US
Tripp Lite 12U Wall-Mount Rack Enclosure Cabinet (SRW12US)
Brand: Tripp Lite
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $51439
List Price: $611.99
Tripp Lite's SmartRack 12U Low-Profile Switch-Depth Wall-Mount Rack Enclosure Cabinet is designed to house EIA-standard 19-inch rack equipment in network wiring closets, retail locations, classrooms, back offices and other areas with limited floor space where you need equipment to be secure, organized and out of the way. Constructed from heavy-duty steel with a durable black powder-coated finish, the cabinet has a maximum load capacity of 200 pounds.
The cabinet swings away from the wall on a sturdy hinge, allowing easy back-door access to equipment and cabling during installation and maintenance. The doors and side panels lock securely to help prevent damage, tampering or theft. The front, top, bottom and removable side panels are vented, which allows air to flow freely and keep equipment cool. The reversible doors can open left or right by rotating the cabinet 180° before mounting. Convenient top and bottom ports allow easy cable routing.
The cabinet comes fully assembled and ready to mount to the wall, or use Tripp Lite's optional SRCASTER rolling caster kit to make it a mobile rack. Square and 12-24 threaded mounting holes and numbered rack spaces make equipment installation easy. The vertical mounting rails adjust in 7/8-inch increments to accommodate equipment up to 20.5 inches deep, such as network switches and patch panels.
- Perfect for where you need equipment to be secure, organized and out of the way
- Houses EIA-standard 19 in. rack equipment in 12U of space
- Has a maximum laod capacity of 200 lbs.
- Features hinged doors for conveniant access
- Convenient ports with removable covers allow cable routing through top and bottom
- Perfect for network wiring closets, retail locations, classrooms, back offices and other areas with limited floor space where you need equipment to be secure, organized and out of the way
- Rotate cabinet 180° before mounting to open reversible doors left or right
- Vented panels allow generous airflow that keeps equipment cool
- Side panels and doors lock securely to help prevent damage, tampering or theft
- Ships fully assembled for quick installation
- Vertical mounting rails adjust in 7/8 in. increments to accommodate equipment up to 20.5 in. deep, such as network switches and patch panels
- Rack spaces are numbered for easy reference
- Provides physical equipment and media security required for PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliance
- Rack Heigt: 12U
- Maximum Depth: 20.5"
- Minimum Depth: 3"
- Dimensions: 25" x 23.63" x 21.6"
- Weight: 60 lbs.
- Weight Capacity - Stationary: 200
- Grounding Lug: Front and Back Door Frames
- Certifications: UL60950; RoHS, CE
- Approvals: UL/CSA 60950-1, EIA-310-E, IEC 60297-3-100, IP20 Protection Rating, RoHS
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Tripp Lite 12U Wall-Mount Rack Enclosure Cabinet (SRW12US)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!