Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Solar Power > AMERESCO Solar SS-10-12V
AMERESCO 12 Volt SunSaver Solar Controller 6 Amp (SS-10-12V)
Brand: AMERESCO Solar
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $7548
List Price: $84.99
AMERESCO's Sunsaver Solar Controller is the world's leading small solar charge controller for professional and consumer applications. This device includes a combination of features and capabilities not found in other small PV controllers. It is rated for Hazardous Locations - Class 1, Division 2 Groups A-D, making it the preferred choice for Oil & Gas applications. Each purchase includes a five-year manufacturer warranty.
- Features self-diagnostics to detect critical faults
- Maximum charge limiting for sensitive loads
- Features a telecom mode for sensitive loads
- Temperature compensation
- Dead battery recovery
- Ideal for both professional and consumer applications
- Cover to protect wire terminals
- Solar Current: 10A
- Load Current: 10A
- System Voltge: No
- Load Disconnect: 11.5V
- LVD Reconnect: 12.6V
- Max. Solar Voltage: 30 V
- Voltage Acuracy: +/- 25mV (typical)
- Wire Size: #10 AWG
- Dimensions: 6" x 2.2" x 1.3"
- Weight: 8 oz.
- Ambient Temperature: -40 to 60 deg C
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for AMERESCO 12 Volt SunSaver Solar Controller 6 Amp (SS-10-12V)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!