Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Antenna Towers > Rohn SS040HD90
ROHN 40' Self-Supporting, SSV Tower rated to 90 mph wind with up to 3/4" of ice. Constructed of hot-dip galvanized steel for maximum corrosion protection. The legs are tubular with angle braces at the bottom and solid legs and braces in the top sections. This tower is used in a variety of applications, from PCS structures and broadband to security, sports lighting and more.
- All towers are provided with a tapered top
- Assembly drawings and standard foundation designs are included with each tower
- A Rev F grounding kit is provided with each tower
- Designs assume one (1) ?-in line to top and two ?-in lines to 30-ft below top one line on each face
- All ROHN SSV towers are hot-dip galvanized inside and out for corrosion protection
- Additional shipping fees may apply. A Solid Signal Rep will contact you for shipping instructions.
Product Reviews for Rohn 40-Ft Self-Supporting SSV Tower (SS040HD90)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!