Solid Signal > Security and Surveillance > Digital Video Recorders > Securitytronix ST-NVR8CH-I
The Securitytronix ST-NVR*CH-I Industry Series Embedded Digital Video Recorder is an excellent digital surveillance product which adopts H.264 video compression, hard disk recording, TCP/IP transmission, and a Linux based OS in addition to some of the more advanced technologies in the information technology industry.
- Eight channels with 1080P realtime live viewing
- H.264/MJPEG dual codec decoding
- Max 200Mbps incoming bandwidth
- Up to 5Mp resolution preview & playback
- HDMI/VGA simultaneous video output
- 8-channel synchronous realtime playback, GRID interface
- ONVIF Version 2.3 conformance
- Supports 2 SATA HDDs up to 8TB, 2 USB (1 USB3.0)
- Plug & play connectivity with Securitytronix Eye View Series IP Cameras
- Utilizes cloud connect for an effortless remote connection to various client devices
- Compatible with EVS (Eye View Smart) software packages
- Multiple network monitoring: Web viewer, CMS(DSS/PSS) & DMSS, SPSS
This unit enable a stable, reliable and high picture quality while supporting synchronized video and audio recording, playback, and monitoring. This series also supports network based system control, as well as excellent network streaming capabilities. The ST-NVR*CH-I series is also P2P enabled, providing easy remote access with just a QR code. P2P Functionality enables a quick and secure remote connection to client devices including PC’s smart phones and tablets.
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for SecurityTronix 8 Channel Industry Series Standalone NVR (ST-NVR8CH-I)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!