Solid Signal > Car and Truck Equipment > Miscellaneous Car and Truck Accessories > Samlex America STS-30
Whether you’re using solar, batteries or a generator to power your AC devices on the road, chances are, you’re going to want to use shore power when it’s available. Connect a Samlex Transfer Switch to your generator, or to your inverter/battery bank and have your AC source switched automatically to shore power when you plug in. This can be installed on the line side of the main breaker panel allowing switching of the entire load or on the load side to only switch dedicated circuits.
- Automatically switches between 2 separate AC input sources
- Has rated capacity of 30 Amps at 120 VAC and is suitable for 30 Amp Utility Power Cord and Generator of up to 3.6 KVA capacity
- Uses heavy duty Double Pole Double Throw (DPDT) relay for switching both the Line and Neutral
- Can be installed on the line side of the main breaker panel allowing switching of the entire load or on the load side to only switch dedicated circuits
- DIP Switch select to enable time delay of 20 to 25 sec when transferring to a generator
- Comes with standard North American power cord for convenient connection to 15 Amp NEMA5-15R receptacles on a generator or to an inverter with up to 1800 VA capacity (Replace this cord with 30 Amp cord if full 30 Amp capacity is required)
- NEMA5-20R Duplex Receptacle for convenient connection of battery charger
Output: 120 VAC
Amps: 30 Amps
Weight: 4.4 lbsDimensions: 9" x 8.25" x 3.25"Knockouts: for 1" and 3/4"
Operating Temperature: 0 - 40 degrees C / 32 degrees F-104 degrees F
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Samlex 30-Amp Transfer Switch (STS-30)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!