Solid Signal > Wire and Cable > HDMI Accessories > Sewell Direct SW-29947
Sewell 1x2 HDMI Splitter with Ethernet and 4Kx2K Resolution (SW-29947)
Brand: Sewell Direct
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
The Sewell 1x2 HDMI Splitter features HDMI Ethernet Channel, Full 3D support, and 4Kx2K Resolution Support. Take any HDMI source and split it between two outputs simultaneously, allowing users to view duplicates of a single HDMI source. This 1x2 HDMI Splitter provides a high quality digital reproduction with no distortion and is very easy to use. This splitter is loaded with the latest advanced technology capable of supporting your equipment's latest features. The high quality parts used in this product allow its users to operate at a frequency of 225MHz. This HDMI splitter is compatible with all HDMI sources and supports HDCP.
- Split one HDMI source to two HDMI devices
- Full 3D support
- 4Kx2K resolution
- CEC support
- HDCP Compliant
- Supports deep color 30bit, 36bit, 48bit
- Supports Blu-ray 24/ 50/ 60fs/ HD-DVD/ xvYCC
- Digital audio format, as DTS-HD/ Dolby-trueHD/ LPCM 7.1/ DTC-AC3/ DSD/ HD
- Supports signal retiming
- No quality loss
- Quick and easy installation
The HDMI organization has recently upgraded HDMI to include several new
and exiting functions. HDMI v1.3 cables are already being phased out by
the superior HDMI v1.4 cables. The problem is that most HDMI devices
(including splitters) do not support these new functions. This HDMI
splitter will allow you to enjoy several of the new functions of HDMI
HDMI Ethernet Channel
Allows you to use HDMI devices that are IP enabled such as HDTVs and
Blu-Ray players with Ethernet enabled features. This would allow you to
use your Netflix instant viewing app on your new Ethernet enabled HDTV,
This cable has added 3D support, supporting every brand and type of active and non-active 3D protocols.
This future proofs your HDMI cable; supporting resolutions that far
surpass 1080p (4096×2160 p24 to be exact, 1080p is 1920x1080).
Content Type Control
Your HDTV can now tell what is connected to it (for supported
devices), allowing it to automatically adjust settings to best reproduce
your video source's resolution, color setting, and more.
- HDMI resolutions: 24/50/ 60fs/ 1080p/ 1080i/ 720p/ 576i/ 480p/ 480i
- Video color format: 24bit/ deep color 30bit, 36bit, 48bit
- Audio format: DTS-HD/ Dolby-trueHD/ LPCM 7.1/ DTC-AC3/ DSD/ HD (HBR)
- Max bandwidth: 340MHz
- Max baud rate: 10.2Gbps
- Input/output TMDS signal: 0.5~1.5 volts p-p (TTL)
- Input/output DDC signal: 5 volts p-p (TTL)
- Input cable distance: < 15m AWG26 HDMI
- Output cable distance: < 25m AWG HDMI
- Max working current: 1200mA
- Power adapter format: AC(50HZ, 60HZ) 100V-240V; output: DC5V/2A
- Operating temp range: (5 to 130 °F)
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Sewell 1x2 HDMI Splitter with Ethernet and 4Kx2K Resolution (SW-29947)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!