Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Hand Tools > Hobbes SW-6015
Hobbes Network Installation Tool Kit (SW-6015)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $27499
List Price: $342.99
When you come to the point where you need to start terminating and testing different network cables you will soon realize how many different types of cable there are, and how many different tools are required. The best choice is obviously to get a kit that comes with all the tools already in one package, and as well provides a case to organize and transport them so you don't misplace or lose any. Kits are in-expensive and more economical than spending the time to find and buy each tool individually.
- Crimping tool for 8P8C/RJ-45, 6P6C/RJ-12, 6p4c/RJ-11
- Crimping tool with interchangeable die for RG-58,59,62.5,174
- Die sets: RG-58, 59, 62.5, RG-58, 59, 62.5, 174, Fiber Optic RG-174, 179, Belden 8218, Fiber Optic RG-8, 11, 174, 179, 213
- 6.5" cable cutter
- Cable stripper with cutter
- Coaxial cable stripper
- Punch down tool with 66/88/110 blades
- Coaxial stripper
- 2 Screwdrivers
- 251452 Enhanced Network Cable Tester
- Hard plastic case with inner foam padding (375 x 253 x 48 mm)
You simply connect the PoEfinder to an active network and the PoEfinder will “light up” when it detects the voltage from the existing network. It will identify the type of PSE(power sourcing equipment) simultaneously.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Hobbes Network Installation Tool Kit (SW-6015)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!