Solid Signal > Wire and Cable > Cat-6 Cables > Sewell Direct SW-6814-01
Wire your network and patch panel with these brightly colored Cat6 cables to make cable runs clear and easy to set up. Cat6 supports gigabit ethernet, as well as older standards. Whether you are changing your network over to gigabit ethernet soon or not, wiring new connections with Cat6 will prepare you for when you are ready.
By using color-coded cables in your network, it will be easier to keep cable runs straight and distinguished from other cables. Don't get stuck in a sea of beige, it makes layer-1 troubleshooting a nightmare.
- Bright red color makes it easily distinguishable from other cables
- Gold-plated pins make solid connections
- Overmolded sleeve to protect the RJ-45 jack
- Category 6 Enhanced 550 MHZ
- TIA/EIA 568B.2
- UTP Unshielded Twisted Pair
- PVC Jacket
- 24 AWG 4 Pairs
- Supports Gigabits 10/100/1000
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Sewell PureRun Cat6 Patch Cable 1ft Red (C6M-1-RDB)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!