Power SWM™ ODU LNBs from your satellite meter. Swim Kick 21™ steps up voltage from your satellite meter to power DIRECTV’s SWM ODU. This replaces the AC power inserter while aligning the dish. Verify line-of-sight and point the dish before running cables. Get it right the first time!
- We Do Not Ship to Canada
- Power SWM ODU LNBs requiring 21 VDC from your satellite meter, rather than the AC power inserter.
- Save time in determining best location for the dish antenna
- Cost effective, Small, convenient, rugged enclosure.
- Works with Super Buddy™ meter to provide the easiest and best install.
• Enclosure: Aluminum with rubber-gasket end
• Dimensions: 2.8" L x 2.8" W x 1.3" D
Weight: 0.6 lbs.
• Connector Style: F-female
Range: 0 degrees to 125 degrees F
• Input Voltage: from sat meter, 18
• Input Current: 550 mA maximum @ 18V
• Output Voltage: 21
VDC to SWM ODU
• Cable length: recommend short jumper, 10 max.
• Passes RF signals…950-2150 MHz, -60 to 0 dBm
loss: 3-6 dB
• Return Loss: 10 dB (typical)
• Impedance: 75
• Warranty: 12 month
Disclaimer: It is the
responsibility of the user, prior to using the Swim Kick 21, to verify compatibility
of voltages and currents with the manufacturers of the specific satellite
meters and LNBs. Applied Instruments, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused
by misuse or non-conforming meters and/or LNBs.
Here are available downloads related to this product: