Solid Signal > Computer and Networking Gear > KVM Switches > Kramer Electronics SX22H-3
The secure 2x2 4K30 UHD HDMI mini−matrix KVM switch enables viewing and controlling two computers with different security classifications simultaneously while securely keyboard, video, mouse, and audio devices. With the highest possible isolation between connected computers, this device is NIAP Common Criteria Protection Profile version 3.0 certified. The switch supports resolutions up to 3840x2160 at 30Hz. For use in applications such as command and control centers, high-security organizations, government agencies, military, financial institutions, and any other organization that handles sensitive and confidential information.
- Highest security by design to work freely without compromising security
- 4K30 UHD resolution
- Independent peripheral switching
- Work simultaneously on two computers and smoothly switch between the two
- Prevent information leaks
- Keyboard lock indication
Kramer products are made to order and have an ETA of 3-6 weeks.
- Console Ports: 2 x HDMI 1.4 connectors, 2 USB-A connectors for keyboard and mouse, 1 3.5mm mini jack for unbalanced stereo audio, 1 3.5mm mini jack connector for control (RDC)
- Computer Ports: 2 HDMI 1.4 connectors, 2 USB-B connectors for keyboard and mouse, 2 3.5mm mini jacks for unbalanced stereo audio
- Max Resolution: 4K30 UHD (3840X2160 @30Hz)
- Power Requirements: 12V DC, 1.5A
- AC Input: 100V to 240V AC
- External Power Type
- Supported OS: Windows, Linux, Mac
- Security Certification: NIAP Common Criteria PP3.0 for Peripheral Sharing Switch (PSS) devices
- Product Certification: CE, RCM, FCC class B, VCCI, TUV US, TUV Canada
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Kramer HighSecLabs Secure 2x2 Mini-Matrix KVM Switch HDMI 4K UHD (SX22H-3)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!