Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Municipal Base Station Antennas > Sinclair SY206-SF3SNFE
The SY206 antenna consists of a six-element yagi of outstanding durability and performance. All elements including the folded dipole are maintained at DC Ground potential for lightning protection. All elements on this antenna are attached to the boom with solid cast aluminum clamps. Item Height 42 inches, Item Length 113.38 inches, and Item Width 6.1 inches.
- This highly versatile antenna is supplied as a standard mount yagi, or, as an endboom mounted unit.
- As with other yagis, this VHF antenna is available in multiple-unit arrays for added gain.
- Horizontally or vertically parallel kits of H frames can readily be supplied to mount two or four yagis with a common feed.
- 138-174 MHz Specific Frequency, 47 deg Vertical Beamwidth, 60 deg Horizontal Beamwidth, 1.5:1 Maximum VSWR, 250 W Maximum Power, DC Ground Lightning Protection, N Male RF Connectors, and 135 mile/h Maximum Rated Wind Velocity.
- Type of Jumper Included- Not Specified. U-bolts mounting Hardware Included.
- Special Order Product. Non-Cancellable and Non-Returnable.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Sinclair 157-164 MHz and 9.5 dB Yagi Antenna (SY206-SF3SNFE)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!